As of March 27, Spahn & Rose remains open, accepting orders via phone and email while offering no-contact pick-up and delivery.
Residents of Iowa, Illinois and Wisconsin are increasingly feeling the impact of the coronavirus, and Spahn & Rose is continuously monitoring updates from federal, state and local officials. We remain open for now to serve our customers while implementing procedures to limit human-to-human contact.
“To help keep our customers and employees safe and healthy, we’ve made pick-up orders and deliveries for building materials even more streamlined,” says Spahn & Rose CEO Dave Davis. “Because of Spahn & Rose’s large inventory and strong relationships with suppliers, we still have the vital building materials needed at this time.”
For qualified builders and contractors, there is no minimum order to qualify for free delivery, even during these challenging times. In addition, Spahn & Rose has implemented new building-material and delivery protocols for customer and employee safety. These include:
* No employees enter homes or job sites. Previously, Spahn & Rose would deliver building materials just about anywhere in a job site, but to reduce potential contact, all deliveries will now be limited to . . .
* . . . Curbside drop-off. Building materials will be placed at the edge of a job site or on a driveway.
* No signature required. For either pick-up orders or deliveries, customers no longer need to sign.
Quick, Easy Pick-up Orders
To pick up building materials at a Spahn & Rose location, follow this easy three-step process:
- Place order. You can call, fax or email your order just as you’ve done before. Spahn & Rose Sales Representatives will use phone and electronic communication as much as possible.
- Receive confirmation call. When your order is ready at your nearby Spahn & Rose location, we’ll call you so you don’t have to wait.
- Load and go. Drive into your Spahn & Rose lumberyard and our staff will load your building materials for you. No need to get out of your car.
We thank you for your business! We will communicate updates as changes occur.