Not sure what to post on your Facebook business page? You’re not alone. Don’t waste time posting content that won’t get looked at or trying to come up with something brilliant. Make it easy with these 6 tips for Facebook post content!
1) Pose a problem: People love to help solve problems. And if you ask a question that helps them with their problem, they will be grateful for the help! Here are some examples:
What would you do if…
One of our readers has a questions, can you help?
We need your feedback on…
2) A Contest Post: Everyone loves a good contest! Vote for the ugliest kitchen/bath/roof/deck, etc. Or do the simple “Like and Share” to win contest. They are easy to run and drive a lot of traffic to your page.
3) Run a poll: Polls are great not only for generating discussion, but also gaining valuable insights from your audience. You can ask, “What is your biggest challenge”, “What services do you like to see us offer?”, etc.
4) Share inspiration images: There is so much negativity in the world (and on Facebook), be an inspiration to your followers by sharing quotes and images.
5) Share a tip from an industry expert for solving a common problem or overcoming a challenge. Show how great you are at your service you provide, your the expert at your trade and your followers should know it!
6) Our favorite – share a picture of your business, employees or office. It makes your business so much more relatable! Knowing there are real people behind your brand will go a long way to building trust and relationships.
We hope you have picked up a few tips that can help your business gain some attention of Facebook. Check back for more tips on how to market your business!